Cucumber sandwiches

I have been eating these sandwiches since I was a kid, usually I put tomato on it as well, but I've been obsessed with just cucumbers lately. So, I give you another way to eat cucumbers in between two pieces of bread.



Also I normally eat it with the super nutty grainy bread it's the freaking best that way but if you want to go cheap like I did today through some plain wheat or white bread in the toaster.




Make sure you make five or more because they will be eaten in 5 seconds or less (no joke) and you will wish you had more to shove in your mouth :)





print recipe

Cucumber sandwiches
Ingredients
  • 1 Cucumber
  • loaf Bread
  • 1 TB mayonnaise
  • sprinkle salt and pepper.
Instructions
1. chop up your cucumber2. toast your bread, spread mayo on it, sprinkle salt and pepper3. place cucumber on your bread and you're done.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: sandwiches.

Don't forget you can add tomato or anything really onions, etc 

AmandaRose

Comments

Popular Posts